Pack and send
ForwardVia pack and send your goods from the UK to worldwide. No membership fee, free sign up to get our UK address instantly.Pack and Send Now
ForwardVia Pack and Send Your Goods from the UK to Australia
You have items you would like to pack and send to Australia. Packaging is the first step towards shipping your items. Parcels bound for worldwide shipping especially to a far distant country like Australia need to be protected and packaged securely to reach the final destination safely. It is necessary to ensure that the packaging is sturdy enough to protect the goods inside. Once it is packed to satisfactory standard, the next step is to ship it. ForwardVia offer tracked shipping of your goods via various carriers, from budget to premium options. The type of packaging and the packaging process are different depending on the goods. Let’s have a look at how we pack and send your goods.
Pack and Send Fragile Items to Australia
Fragile items needs to be handled with the utmost care; considering its vulnerability towards breakage and getting damaged easily. In particular, when you pack and send antique, ceramics, china and vases. Most couriers are careful, when handling packages during transit, but damages can happen if it is not sufficiently packed. ForwardVia put extra care towards packaging these items so that it arrives to you in condition as you would expect.
Here are some of ForwardVia’s processes for packing and sending fragile packages:
- Use bubble wrap to wrap around your items to help keep it from getting damaged throughout the journey to you
- Use foam sheets or extra padding for additional protection if needed
- Pack into a sturdy box and fill up any empty spaces with packing peanuts, air pillows or packing paper
- Seal box and add ‘FRAGILE’ label on it
- Lastly, the ‘shake test’! If the items in the box are loose or rattling around, it means that the package will need redoing. Anything in the box that can move might damage or smash the fragile items in the box
- It is recommended to ship using a reliable premium courier and choose express delivery, if available. That way the manual handling is kept to a minimum when in transit.
Pack and Send Large Packages to Australia
When getting large item ready for shipping, we need to consider a few factors. The finished package will need to be able to withstand different temperature and humidity changes, compression from stacking of other packages, possibly of getting dropped from being moved about from conveyer belts and trucks due to its weight or size. Knowing the journey your large items will face when getting to you, we at ForwardVia strive to minimise the impact by packing your items properly.
- We only use corrugated boxes strong enough to take the weight of a full load of packages stacked on top of them. Depending on size and weight of the items, we add extra layers of cardboards to the bottom, top and sometimes sides to create extra reinforcements
- Your items will be wrapped and cushioned before going in the box for extra protection
- If your items are too large to be boxed up, then we will use a pallet instead. Again, your items will be securely wrapped and protected with cardboard padding on the pallet before it is shipped
- If you have multiple large / heavy items, we will advise that be split. Overly heavy boxes are more likely to break or fall during shipment. Check out our top tips of buyign and shipping furniture and large packages.
Pack and Send Chilled Goods to Australia
ForwardVia pack and send your temperature sensitive goods from the UK to international destinations. This is particularly an issue in country where average temperature over 30 degree Celsius, for example, during summer in Australia. Some product especially food product may degrade during international transit from the UK to ‘hot’ destination countries.
At ForwardVia, we provide chilled packing service, where we pack and send your temperature sensitive goods with care ensuring it arrives in condition as you would expect. We regularly pack and send chocolates, supermarket groceries, pet food, and etc from the UK to various countries worldwide. Here are some of the steps we follow when providing chilled packing service.
- Pack frozen gel or liquid packs with packing temperature sensitive goods in a carton
- Use aluminium foil to wrap the carton
- Double boxed and separate the internal and external carton with thermal insulator
- The above should help to keep the temperature of the content to below 20 C
Pack and Send Dangerous Goods to Australia
International Air Transport Association, IATA, and International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road, ADR have strict rules in place when transporting these goods. Therefore, only those who are trained and certified in the UK can ship DG. ForwardVia is fully certified to ship dangerous goods from the UK to Australia. Some of the common dangerous goods are perfume, fragrance, aerosol spray, paint, nail varnish, devices containing battery, air bags. For more information, please see our dedicated page on dangerous goods. Here are the steps to pack and send dangerous goods using ForwardVia.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us the item details (including Safety Data Sheet, if available), quantity, weight/volume and shipping city, postal/zip code and country
- If we can ship it, simply sign up free here to get our UK address
- Shop using the UK delivery address and send us the dangerous goods or instruct us to collect from you
- Once we have your goods, we pack it according to Dangerous Goods Regulations and prepare all the necessary paperwork to send it
Why use ForwardVia
30 days free storage, or 60 days for Premium member if shipping
No Minimum Quantity
No quantity is too small or too big. We ship one parcel to hundreds of parcels at any one time
We can accept single package of any sizes and ship it directly to your door step. We can also accept and process hundreds of packages at any one time and ship it to your address or multiple addresses.
Trusted and Reliable
No nonsense forwarder. We treat your goods with the same care as our own.
Every one of your delivery items is hugely important to us, and we treat your goods as our own. We have over 50% repeat customers, helping to ship goods from few GBP to value up to £1000's per shipment.
No Surprise Fees
Simple pricing. Pay only shipping cost plus any other services, if required. Rates are clearly listed.
Combine and save
Combine multiple packages and save up to 80% on shipping cost
No Sign Up Fee
Register for free, no credit card and get free UK address instantly to shop and ship outside the UK
Pack and Send using ForwardVia, a trusted UK forwarder. See genuine review from our customers
ForwardVia Pack and Send fragile, large, chilled, dangerous goods to your door step
Simply sign up to get our UK address, send it to us and let ForwardVia pack and send it securely to International destinations for youPack and send NOW