Terms and Conditions
1.1 www.forwardvia.com is owned and operated by Forwardvia Limited, a UK company registered in England and Wales under company number 11388886 and VAT number is GB304790314, hereafter referred to as ‘Forwardvia’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, or ‘Our’ set out the following terms and conditions upon which Forwardvia offers registered Forwardvia members (collectively referred to as ‘Customers’) and herein referred to as ‘User’, ‘Recipient’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ permission to use our services.
1.2 ‘Site’ means the website and the contents accessible at the URL link www.forwardvia.com. ‘Services’ means all the services offered by us on the Site. ‘Goods’ or ‘Shipment’ or ‘Package(s)’ or ‘Parcel(s)’ means the product, merchandise or grocery product purchased by User. ‘Supplier’ means the retailer, merchant or supermarket who sell Goods. ‘UK Delivery Address’ is Forwardvia’s warehouse, is also the address given to User during registration. ‘Shipment Address’ is the designated User address. ‘Carrier’ or ‘Courier’ is the third party company providing door-to-door package delivery service
1.4 You can access your order details and these Terms and Conditions at any time on-line from our website but we recommend that you store a copy of these terms on your computer or device for your reference offline.
1.5 We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. Any change will not affect the provision of Services in relation to any order that you place or Goods that we receive on your behalf from a Supplier before that change is implemented.
1.6 If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact our customer support team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3 Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18). You may not use the Site and/or the Services if you do not meet these eligibility criteria.
2.4 If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
2.5 Upon successful registration, User shall be allocated a UK address which the User may then provide to UK on-line Suppliers as a delivery address (“UK Delivery Address”) when purchasing Goods.
2.6 The following is a non-exhaustive list of Services we offer: Forwarding Service (described in condition 4 below) and Assisted Purchase Service (described in condition 5 below)
2.7 Due to the current situation, we unable to accept registration and ship to countries under sanction and in political unrest region. The following is a non-exhaustive list of Countries/Regions we do not ship to. In the event where we have your Goods, you have the options to return to sender at your own cost or request for us to dispose it.
- Crimean region
3. Using the Services
3.1 User acknowledges and agrees that the services do not include customs or taxes (except where clearly stated) and that we are not a customs agent or broker. We are solely responsible for the export of its Goods. The user is solely responsible for the payment of any and all customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, or other charges or fees of any nature relating to the shipment.
3.2 Forwardvia operating hours between 0830 hours and 1700 hours (GMT) from Monday to Friday, and 0830 hours to 1230 hours (GMT) on Saturday hence we are only able to receive goods during those times. ForwardVia do not operate during UK public holidays. You agree to notify the Supplier when placing an order. We will not be liable to you for any Goods delivered outside those hours.
3.3 It is your responsibility to ensure that any manufacturer’s warranty is available and valid in the country that you are based.
3.4 By placing an order with us or using our service, you agree that the Goods have been purchased from a Supplier that is authorised to sell the Goods in the country that you are based.
3.5 It is a must for you to use the UK Delivery Address as the address when placing an order directly with the Supplier.
3.6 You authorise us to accept delivery of Goods at the UK Delivery Address on your behalf and appoint us as your freight agent to ship the Goods to the Shipment Address in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3.7 We will charge you fees for using our services unless stated otherwise. We will also charge you a fee for us to arrange shipment, which is included in the shipping cost. Fees are subject to change from time to time at our discretion.
3.8 We have the right to open and inspect the Goods we receive without prior notice to User. You also agree that if we decided to inspect the Goods, we may have to break the seals and open packages on some Goods. We do not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result unless it is directly due to our negligence.
3.9 Notwithstanding any provisions herein, we reserve the right at all times to decline or refuse to accept delivery of any Goods or return of any Goods as we deem appropriate in our absolute discretion and without attributing any reason thereto.
3.10 You will be responsible for all Goods sent to your UK Delivery Address, even if another person is using your UK Delivery Address. We will assume that any Goods we receive from a Supplier to your UK Delivery Address have been ordered by you for us to forward to your Shipment Address. It is important not to pass on details relating to your membership of the Site to anyone that is not authorised to arrange for Goods to be sent to your UK Delivery Address.
3.11 You must agree not to use your UK Delivery Address, including declaring it as your residential address, in the application for, any credit facility including store credit, renewal of or replacement of any official documents or financial related materials. This includes but is not limited to using your UK Delivery Address in setting up business or company, applying for driving licenses, credit cards, mortgages, loans or passports. We will not forward official documents to you and will dispose of them as we see fit. You must also not provide your UK Delivery Address as your address to any governmental, regulatory, legal or financial organisation.
3.12 Failure to comply with 3.11 will lead to immediate suspension of your account. Any goods you have with us will be returned to sender at your cost, and if not returned it will be considered as abandoned.
3.13 We only accept orders for our Services placed on the Site or via e-mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3.14 You must not place an order with us or arrange for a supplier to deliver Goods to UK Delivery Address at our warehouse, if the total value of the Goods in that order exceeds £1000 or if the weight of the Goods in that order exceeds 70kg without contacting us in advance for us to confirm that we are willing to accept those Goods. We may charge you additional fees for accepting it.
3.15 We can store Goods which we receive at your UK Delivery Address for up to 30 days without charge whilst we await your instructions to ship and your payment for shipping to your Shipment Address. After this time we will charge a daily storage fee for each package we have stored beyond 30 days. The fee for each package will accrue daily until the package is shipped or disposed of. The fee we charge for storage is set out on the Site or in an email we send you before the charge is incurred
3.16 You must not arrange for any Goods to be sent to us, or place an order for any Goods with us, where those Goods: may be hazardous or dangerous, are not permitted for carriage by air, cannot lawfully be delivered to the jurisdiction in which the UK Delivery Address is located, and Goods are listed in condition 10 of these Terms and Conditions
3.17 You cannot arrange your own Carrier or Courier collection of your parcels without prior agreement with us. Own Courier collection is at our discretion. If agreed by us, there will be additional surcharge for using your own Carrier and you are fully responsible for the shipment
3.18 Payment must be made in full prior to us providing the service. All prices are quoted in British pounds. All the services including shipping we provided to you are non refundable.
4. Forwarding service
4.1 Forwarding is a service provided by us for registered User. User arrange to deliver their Goods order from Suppliers to UK Delivery address and for us to forward it on to the Shipment Address designated by the User.
4.2 When we receive your Goods, we will measure and weigh the Goods and arrange the forwarding of your Goods to the your address by a Courier of your choice from the list we provide you. As soon as you decided on the Courier and we receive full payment from you, we will dispatch the Goods to your Shipment Address. Shipping insurance cover from the UK Delivery Address to your Shipment Address is available and it is optional. Please see Section 11 for full details about shipping insurance.
4.3 If you are ordering directly from the Supplier, the title of the Goods shall remain with the Supplier until you make full payment for those Goods to the Supplier, at which point title will pass on to you.
4.4 We may choose to perform any of the following activities on User’s behalf: Complete any documents, amend product or service codes, and pay any duties or taxes required under applicable laws and regulations (if applicable); and/or act as User’s freight agent for the performance of customs clearance and preparation of shipping documents. Item declaration amount will be based on the Supplier invoice of the package. The Supplier invoice will be used as supporting documentation.
4.5 All Shipment Addresses once confirmed are final and may not be varied. For payment made via third party payment processor, PayPal, ForwardVia can only ship to the address as provided by you via PayPal.
4.6 User agrees to routing and diversion of the Shipment, including the possibility that the Shipment may be carried via intermediate stopping places.
4.7 For Carrier that only accept parcel in their designated warehouse, which is known as 2-legged shipping service, you agree a to allow ForwardVia to arrange the delivery of your Goods to the Carrier’s warehouse using Courier of our choice.
4.8 We unable to provide services and ship to the countries and region as stated in 2.7.
5. Assisted Purchase Service
5.1 We provide product ordering Assisted Purchase service to Users to assist them to purchase Goods from on-line Suppliers who may or may not otherwise accept their payments. We also offer assistance to purchase Goods from off-line Suppliers located within 10 miles radius from our location. We are not a retailer or reseller of the Goods ordered, we are acting as your agent ordering on your behalf. All Shop4me orders once placed are considered final, hence strictly nonrefundable.
5.2 We will charge you a fee for using the Assisted Purchase Service (the Assisted Purchase Service Fee). You must pay the full price of the Goods plus any cost for delivering the Goods to UK Delivery Address and the Assisted Purchase Service Fee before we can place any order with the Supplier. We can only accept payment by bank transfer if the value of the goods is over £500. After we have received the Goods at your UK Delivery Address, we will contact you to arrange the forwarding of those Goods to your Shipment Address.
5.3 You authorise us to place an order for Goods on your behalf and appoint us as your agent to ship the Goods to the Shipment Address in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We do not accept any liability in relation to any Goods we order, except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, if the Goods are faulty or loss during transit from the Supplier to UK Delivery Address, you will contact the Supplier of the Goods directly and not us.
5.4 The fee for off-line assisted purchase of Goods from Suppliers within 10 miles radius from our warehouse is £25 for a maximum of 10 item from a single Supplier. You must pay the full price of the Goods and the fee for using the off-line assisted purchase of Goods before we can make the purchase.
5.5 We do not warrant that the items Users have ordered will be available for purchase and delivery. We will automatically cancel any item ordered if it is:-
- 5.5.1 Out of stock;
- 5.5.2 Back-ordered;
- 5.5.3 Available only at a higher price of more than 10% the price charged by your nominated Supplier;
- 5.5.4 Ordered with ambiguous or insufficient information that is, in our sole opinion necessary to place the order; or
- 5.5.5 Items unsuitable to be transported by our freight agents.
5.6 If User has selected the option to process incomplete orders, we will without notification, process the rest of the order. Otherwise, the entire order will be cancelled.
5.7 While we will endeavor to make prompt execution of orders, User agrees that we will not be responsible for any delays. We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our discretion, at any time. We do not accept any requests to amend or cancel orders placed using the Assisted Purchase Service. All orders once placed are considered final, hence strictly nonrefundable.
5.8 You agree that we may, should we choose to, obtain identical Goods from an alternative Supplier to your nominated Supplier. This is subject to the price charged by that alternative Supplier is the same or less than or no more than 10% the price charged by your nominated Supplier. We are not required to pass on to you any cost savings or commission we gain as a result of obtaining the Goods from an alternative Supplier in this way.
5.9 We will take all reasonable care to place User’s orders correctly. Should there be any discrepancies User must bring them to our attention within three working days of us sending User the Supplier confirmation. After that, all errors are deemed to be accepted by User.
5.10 Some Suppliers may insist that we do not forward their merchandise outside of the UK. We are not responsible for any change in any merchant’s selling restrictions.
5.11 Orders that are deemed to be unacceptable Shipments will be dealt in accordance with Section 10.
5.12 We will order the Goods according to the instructions provided
by you. If the order is unsuccessful for any reason, payment will be refunded depending on the status of the order. For payment made by bank transfer, it will be refunded back to you the agreed amount minus bank charges.
- 5.12.1 If it is unsuccessful in buying the item for any reason, before you make payment for the item, we will refund you the fee in full
- 5.12.2 Before we purchase the item, if you fail to make payment for the item, we will refund you the Assisted Purchase fee minus £4 or 5% of the fee value, whichever is greater
- 5.12.3 After purchasing the item, if you decided to cancel the order or fail to make payment for the item within the specified time, then the Assisted purchase fee is non-refundable
- 5.12.4 After purchasing the item, if the retailer cancelled the order, we will refund you the item value and the Assisted Purchase fee minus £8 or 5% of the fee value, whichever is greater
6. Optional Services
6.1 Optional services are a services provided by us for registered User. User can request for optional services prior to shipping. These services are chargeable
6.2 The fee for these services is fixed. It is it entirely your choice should you choose to proceeed. Fee is display and if not available, will be provided upon request
6.3 Optional services include photo, goods return, goods disposal, and special request, which is any other services not listed
6.4 Services provided are strictly non-refundable
7.1 Before you use our service, or at any stage after registration, we may need to verify your address and identity by requesting for you to email us original copy of the following documents:
- 7.1.1 One document showing your name and residential address e.g. utility bills, credit card or bank statements
- 7.1.2 Photo of you holding your Passport or Government issued photo ID. The passport or ID should show the page with your registered name
7.2 Please note the above document must be original and showing four corners of the document. These documents will be deleted from our system within 72 hours after verification. If your account is approved, after receiving your Goods, we may also choose to request for more information to verify that your purchase(s) are not fraudulent. This may include requesting you to supply us your government issued document, credit card information, bank statement and we may also contact the Supplier to verify your purchase. Failing to provide the verification document can lead to your goods being treated as Abandoned Goods. See section 8.5 about Abandoned Goods.
7.3 We reserve the right to refuse placing orders or withholding or dispose goods or shipments of any transactions involving payments made with unverified or suspicious credit cards. See Section 8.5 regarding Abandoned Goods.
8. Deliveries, Undeliverables and Storage
8.1 Forwardvia does not guarantee delivery of packages which do not comply with the import or export regulations of the country to which they are delivered to. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure that the Goods are not restricted or prohibited by the country to which they are delivered to.
8.2 If the recipient refuses delivery or the Goods is deemed to be unacceptable, or it has been undervalued, or the Recipient cannot be reasonably identified or located, or the Recipient does not provide paperwork as requested by custom or Courier, or the Recipient does not respond or reply to emails requesting for payment of custom duties, freight charges or handlings prior to the uplift or delivery of the Goods, we shall use reasonable efforts to return the Goods to the Supplier at User’s cost, failing which the Goods may be released, disposed of or sold by us without incurring any liability, with the proceeds applied against service charges and related administrative costs.
8.3 We will store Goods which we receive at your UK Delivery Address for up to 30 days without charge whilst we await your instructions to ship and your payment. After this time we will charge a daily storage fee for each package we have stored beyond 30 days. For User who sign up as Premium Member, we store the Goods for up to 60 days without charge. The fee for each package will accrue daily until the package is shipped or disposed of. The fee we charge for storage is set out on the Site or in an email we send you before the charge is incurred.
8.4 Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we reserve the right to discard and/ or dispose of the Goods delivered to the UK Delivery Address in any manner we deem fit without being liable to the User, if your Goods are deemed as Abandoned Goods.
8.5 You agree that the following can be treated by us as Abandoned Goods:
- 8.5.1 Goods that have been stored for more than 100 days;
- 8.5.2 You authorise us to dispose of your Goods or Abandoned Goods in any manner we choose;
- 8.5.3 Goods who’s owner cannot be identified within 30 days of receipt despite commercially reasonable efforts by us to identify the owner;
- 8.5.4 Any and all Goods we hold for you if you fail to settle undisputed invoices within 30 days for any services we have provided, or refuse to make payment for return service to sender;
- 8.5.5 Any and all Goods we hold for you if you fail to provide documentation within 30 days to proof that you own or purchase the goods and no fraud has been committed in connection with the Goods, or you provided document that are falsified.
8.6 You will be regarded as the importer of any Goods that we send to you through the Services and it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the Goods are to be delivered. Such Goods may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
9. Loss, Damage and Delay to Shipment
9.1 We will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Goods according to our regular delivery schedules, which is calculated to be within 3 working days immediately after full payment of the shipping charges, but these are not guaranteed and are not binding. We are not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.
9.2 For users who purchased directly from the Supplier, you must arrange the delivery to your UK Delivery Address. We are not responsible for any Goods in transit from the Supplier to the UK Delivery Address. Where you place an order with a Supplier for delivery to the UK Delivery Address, it is your responsibility to ensure that the Supplier is given the correct UK Delivery Address. We shall not be responsible for any incorrectly labelled deliveries of Goods. We cannot be held liable for any mistakes in labelling made by the Supplier.
9.3 See 11 for Standard and Extended Shipping insurances covers from the UK Delivery Address to your Shipment Address is available. It is your responsibility to take up optional Extended Shipping insurance to cover your Goods to its full value against loss and damage during transit. Shipping insurance does not cover Goods that are prohibited and restricted as listed in Section 10
9.4 In the event of claim for loss or damage, only one claim can be submitted for one shipment. Claim is up to the maximum value of the Standard insurance, or if Extended shipping insurance is taken, it will be up to the maximum cover you have paid for. The shipping insurance cover include the cost of the goods and shipping cost
9.5 For shipment without tracking, there is no shipping insurance cover and the shipping cost paid to us is nonrefundable in the event of loss or nondelivery
9.6 It is your responsibility to ensure that the items can be shipped to your country. Shipping any items prohibited or restricted by your country import law is at your own risk and we take no responsibility for lost, damage, non-delivery or if the items are confiscated by Carrier or authority.
10. Unacceptable and Prohibited Goods
10.1 It is your responsibility to ensure the Goods are acceptable and not prohibited for us to deliver.
10.2 User agrees that Goods will be deemed unacceptable for shipment if:
- 10.2.1 It is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation), any applicable government department or other relevant organisation
- 10.2.2 No customs declaration is made when required by applicable customs regulations; or
- 10.2.3 We decide that we cannot transport the Goods safely or legally
10.2 Goods deemed unacceptable or prohibited for shipment will be returned to the Supplier at User’s cost or disposed of. Our decision is final. You will indemnify us and keep us and our employees, sub-contractors and agents indemnified against any and all resulting losses, damage and/or injuries.
10.3 There are country specific legislations, which prohibits to send certain Goods. Please refer to this link for the complete list http://www.upu.int/uploads/tx_sbdownloader/listCustomsProhibitedArticlesEn.pdf
10.4 The items listed below cannot be sent to any countries. These are prohibited items where we cannot ship in under any circumstances. We reserve the right to not ship goods we deem to be not allowed, we may suspend your account and reject, return to sender or dispose prohibited goods without prior notice. You are responsible to ensure that the goods can be imported into your country. Please note: we check packages arriving at our Warehouse. We can only forward parcels, not letters. You are not allowed to use our address for application of any kind of services, use it for financial and official related matters.
The following cannot be sent to any countries, the list is not exhaustive:
- Alcoholic beverages (to certain countries only, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering)
- Animals, Animal Products, Animal Skins, Animal Fur, Animal Parts, Live Animals
- Battery - standalone or loose batteries i.e. laptop batteries, power bank - Up to 100 Whr can be shipped to certain countries with additional surcharge, see dangerous goods. Battery installed inside the device and batteries packed with device - up to 2 devices (max 100 Whr each), if over 2 devices it may be possible to ship under dangerous goods.
- Cash & Travellers Cheques, gift cards
- Clinical and medical waste including biological samples
- Cosmetics not allowed to Spain, Portugal, Romania, Malta, Italy, Greece, Croatia and any other countries that do not allow importation of such goods
- Counterfeit currency, bank notes and postage stamps
- Counterfeit goods
- Credit and Bank Cards
- Drugs – including all over-the-counter, prescription or non-prescription and legal drugs as well as illegal drugs / narcotics, legal or illegal highs
- Environmental Waste
- Explosives and ammunition
- Flammable liquids, solids or spray in any form this includes, but is not limited to, perfume, nail varnish, toner, hand sanitiser - Can be shipped to certain countries with additional surcharge. Contact email@example.com before ordering
- Foods that are restricted for import into the destination country. No food product to EU countries
- Goods, the carriage of which is prohibited by law in the country of origin, transit or destination
- Goods purchased using credit payment arrangement
- Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points and/or the destination)
- Indecent, obscene or offensive material
- Infectious Substances
- Living creatures, living plants, roots or organisms, for example seeds, yeast
- Lottery tickets
- Medicines or any form of medication either prescriptive or non-prescriptive medications
- Military goods and accessories
- Mobile phone SIM card on contract. Pay as you go SIM card is fine
- Official documents or financial related materials e.g. Passport, Driving license, Certificate of Incorporation, any financial document or letters, financial security device and any financial related materials etc.
- Perishable food including frozen food
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances
- Pressurised container and devices in any form this includes, but is not limited to, aerosol, hair spray/foam, shaving gel/foam - Can be shipped to certain countries with additional surcharge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering
- Radioactive materials
- Real or imitation firearms, parts thereof
- Tobacco and nicotine related products including e-cigarettes
- Unidentified substances or items that in our opinion could be any of the other items on this list
10.5 If Prohibited Goods are sent to us, we will deal with them as we see fit which may include disposal (and will charge you for any costs and expenses we incur); and you will indemnify us and keep us and our employees, sub-contractors and agents indemnified against any and all resulting losses, damage and/or injuries.
10.6 Restricted Goods may be shipped in certain circumstances with limited liability. The following items are restricted goods and have limited Standard and Extended Shipping Insurance liability cover. If it is not covered, you are shipping entirely at your own risk, understanding that there is no compensation for loss, damage or non-delivery. We may, solely at our discretion consider goods (not listed below) sent to us in poorly packed condition as restricted goods with no damage cover included with the shipment.
|Item||Conditions||Loss liability cover||Damage liability cover|
|Articles of exceptional value – i.e. Works of art, Antiques||Up to £500 to EU, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan shipped using Couriers only||Yes, subject to conditions||Not covered|
|Autoparts||Must be flushed through and not contain oil. No airbags||Yes, subject to conditions||Not covered|
|Liquids of any variety, including make-up such as mascara and lip gloss, shower gel, lotions and creams||N/A||Not covered||Not covered|
|Any used or second hand goods or goods that are deemed as "not working" on arrival or goods for spares or repair||N/A||Yes||Not covered|
|Glass, Mirror, Ceramic, Marble, Pottery, Resin or similar items||N/A||Yes||Not covered|
|Any food items||N/A||Not covered||Not covered|
|Jewellery, Costume Jewellery, Watches & objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones||Up to £500 to EU, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan shipped using Couriers only||Yes, subject to conditions||Not covered|
|Electrical items and white goods for example but not exclusively: Televisions, Laptops, Computers, Monitors, Mobile Telephones, Computer Chips, CPUs, Circuit Boards||If shipped by Courier only i.e. DHL. Dry cell only||Yes, subject to conditions||Not covered|
|Any goods deemed as restricted by us not listed above
||Ship at your own risk. No refund/compensation for loss, non-delivery, or damages for any reason
11. Claims and Insurance
11.1 Extended Shipping insurance is optional and it is your responsibility to insure the Goods for shipping from the UK Delivery Address to your Shipment Address. It is always recommended to insure your Goods to its full value where available. Shipping insurance does not cover Goods that are prohibited and restricted to be imported into your country and as listed in Section 10
11.2 FowardVia Shipping Insurance is oﬀered by us to cover both the cost of shipment and damages to outgoing shipments due to loss or damage from external causes during shipment. The fee for the service we provided is strictly non-refundable
11.3 Shipping insurance cover is not available for shipping services without tracking
11.4 Depending on the Carrier or shipping services, for tracked shipping we include £50 of Standard insurance cover on the shipping cost you paid us and eligible items at no charge. £50 is the maximum payable from us to you, if no additional shipping insurance cover was purchased or not available.
11.5 Extended insurance coverage is available for shipping using Courier at a cost of £10 for the first £150 of cover, thereafter £5 per £100 unit of insured value. This rate is not prorated for partial units of £100
11.6 For Royal Mail with tracking, £50 standard insurance cover is included at no charge. Extended Insurance cover is not available
11.7 For 2-legged Landmark BPost, £50 standard insurance cover is included at no charge. Extended Insurance cover is not available
11.8 Shipping insurance coverage using Courier including DHL, DPD, UPS is limited to a total value of £1,000.00 per parcel or per multi-parcel shipment.
11.9 If you elect to purchase Extended ForwardVia Shipping Insurance, you must insure the entire declared value of your parcel and shipping cost or up to the maximum shipping insurance available for the selected Carrier.
11.10 ForwardVia insured values cannot exceed the actual value of the items. Values on your customs declaration are used to determine the ForwardVia insured value.
11.11 Prohibited items are excluded from the shipping insurance cover. Items that are prohibited for import into your countries are excluded from the shipping insurance cover. It is your responsibility to ensure that the items can be shipped to your country. List of prohibited items are listed in 10.4
11.12 Restricted Goods may be shipped in certain circumstances with limited liability. The items listed in 10.6 are restricted goods and have limited Standard and Extended Shipping Insurance liability cover
11.13 In cases of lost or missing parcels, you must inform us and claims must be submitted to our ForwardVia Support or by emailling email@example.com no later than 60 days from the date of shipment, failing which we will have no liability to you whatsoever. You will be required to cooperate fully with us, and any person appointed by us or the Courier, in respect of the claim. no later than 30 days from the date of shipment.
- 11.13.1 You will be responsible for submitting any documents requested by our ForwardVia Support, including but not limited to evidence of value for the aﬀected items.
- 11.13.2 Once we receive your claim, we will ﬁle an oﬃcial inquiry with the carrier to conﬁrm the loss of the parcel. When we receive such oﬃcial conﬁrmation of loss, we will issue payment on your claim.
- 11.13.3 If we cannot conﬁrm the loss with the carrier, we will require additional documentation to complete your claim.
- 11.13.4 If your parcel is delivered subsequent to our payment of your claim, you will be responsible for repayment to us of the full amount of the claim
11.14 In case of damage to items in a delivered parcel, or loss of individual items within a delivered parcel, claims must be submitted to our ForwardVia Support within 3 days of delivery.
- 11.14.1 You will be responsible for providing photographic evidence of damaged items, and any other documentation we may request to substantiate the claim. The photo evidence must also include every angle of the outer cartons. Keep the contents and the packaging with you, as it may be needed for investigation.
- 11.14.2 In case of loss of an individual item within a package, parcels must be opened in the presence of the delivery agent and an oﬃcial complaint must be ﬁled with the delivery carrier. Evidence of this ﬁling must be provided to us to substantiate your claim.
11.15 ForwardVia Shipping Insurance covers only damage or loss occurring in transit, after a parcel leaves our warehouse. Damage occurring prior to shipment or prior to receipt in our warehouse is not covered.
11.16 ForwardVia Shipping Insurance does NOT cover ﬁnancial damages arising from any of the following circumstances:
- 11.16.1 Delay, loss or non-delivery due to the actions of any government authority, including customs and border protection authorities.
- 11.16.2 Damages arising from a loss of market value, decay, or defects in the product itself.
- 11.16.3 Incidental or cosmetic damage to product packaging, when the item itself is undamaged.
- 11.16.4 Claims for reimbursement of postage fees for delivery delays, whatever the cause.
- 11.16.5 Leakage or damages caused to the package or items by leakage of another product
11.17 The following conditions, if applicable, render ForwardVia Shipping Insurance void and shipping fee paid is strictly nonrefundable:
- 11.17.1 Any items in the parcel were shipped in violation of our shipping terms, including prohibited items or items details or value inaccurately declared.
- 11.17.2 Loss, damage, shortage or non-arrival of parcel is due to the parcel being insuﬃciently addressed for delivery
- 11.17.3 Loss, damage, shortage or non-arrival of parcel is due to the parcel containing items which were not properly disclosed, or underdeclaring goods value
- 11.17.4 Delivery is attempted by the carrier, or you request delivery to a different shipping address than the one you provided originally
- 11.17.5 Loss, damage, shortage or non-arrival due to an act of war or war-like actions
- 11.17.6 You initiate a payment dispute or chargeback action against prior payments made to us
- 11.17.7 You opt to ship using Carrier without tracking
- 11.17.8 Contents within your shipment contain any Prohibited Goods and with limited liability stated as Restricted Goods.
- 11.17.9 You fail to supply supporting documentation to make a claim requested by us within 14 days from our request date.
11.18 Claims are paid out into your PayPal account. Once you accepted the claims and payment has been made, the case is considered close.
12. Refund, Return and Exchange
12.1 We are not responsible for any errors by the Supplier in fulfilment of orders or otherwise. User will have to make arrangements with the Supplier for any returns, refunds or exchanges of Goods directly in accordance with the Supplier’s terms and policies. Forwardvia will provide assistance to make the returns, refunds and exchange possible.
12.2 We will facilitate the return delivery of Goods ordered from the Supplier while the goods are at the User’s UK Delivery Address or at User’s Shipment Address. Applicable return and exchange fees apply.
12.3 All Shipping and any duties or taxes associated with the return or exchange will be the sole responsibility of the User.
12.4 We will return and exchange the Goods according to User instructions as to where to deliver the Goods.
12.5 Forwardvia accepts no responsibility for loss and damage to the return or exchange Goods.
12.6 Where applicable, we will credit User with the refunds only after we have received the refund from the Supplier. We do not refund any Service fee for Assisted Purchase Service paid or payable by the User in the event User elects to return the goods.
12.7 Return fee will be deducted from the proceeds of any order cancellations for orders placed with the Assisted Purchase service.
12.8 You must pay for the exchange fee and all shipping charges before we can return the Goods to the Supplier for exchange.
12.9 For orders you made directly with the Supplier, you must first pay for the return or exchange fee and any return delivery charges before we can return the goods to the Supplier. We do not refund any Service fees paid to us.
12.10 An eligible return or exchange will be based upon the individual return/exchange policy of the Suppliers.
12.11 Should you need to return Goods there are no storage charges for 15 days for Basic Account and 30 days for Premium Account. After this period, storage fees apply and the fees are subject to size of the package.
12.12 It may take up to 3 working days for us to get your package ready for return and we are not responsible for any delay.
13. Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
13.1 The Customer agrees that they will remain liable for and indemnify, defend and hold harmless Forwardvia (Forwardvia Limited) and its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees and independent contractors, at all times from the date hereof forward, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, awards, liabilities, losses (including consequential losses), judgements, penalties, interest, fines, expenses, and/or other costs (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising by reason of the execution hereof or the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby.
13.2 Any negligent action or omission of the Customer or any of the Customer’s employees, contractors, agents or any other person acting under Customer’s supervision or control prior to, as of, or following the date hereof.
13.3 The Customer’s failure to comply with the terms hereof or any UK or other jurisdiction’s law applicable to the exportation or importation (into the destination country) of such shipments.
14.1 We may engage agents and/or sub-contractors to perform all or any part of the Services and such agents and/or sub-contractors (including Couriers) will be entitled to the protection of all the terms in these Terms and Conditions which exclude or limit our liability.
14.2 Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions by post.
14.3 Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
14.4 If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
14.5 You and we agree that English law applies to these Terms and Conditions and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts.
15. How to contact us
15.1 Feel free to contact us about this terms and conditions, complaints and disputes by writing to ForwardVia, 26c Hazel Road, Southampton SO19 7GA, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44(0)2380432561