We use leading courier companies like DHL, UPS, DPD and Royal Mail to ensure you a premium delivery experience. Our rates are highly competitive, keep your shipping cost lowGet Shipping Now
Multiple Shipping Options
We offer to ship using various Couriers and budget National Carriers like Royal Mail and BPost
Get a price
You can use our shipping calculator to work out your approximate costs to ship goods to you. Complete the details as accurately as possible to generate a price. Note: Shipping rates shown exclude VAT. Any import duties and taxes, clearance fee levied by the destination country are the responsibility of the receiver.
Carrier shipping conditions:
- DHL and UPS can ship up to 70 kg weight or volumetric weight, maximum length of 274 cm. No shipment to Russia is allowed. If chosen, it will be returned at your cost.
- DPD to European destinations can accept up to 30 kg, no sides longer than 100 cm and girth of 230 cm
- Landmark Global via EMS network to worldwide destinations can accept up to 30 kg, no sides longer than 120 cm, maximum girth of 300 cm. Landmark do not allow food. If shipped, it will be returned at your cost.
- Royal Mail maximum weight is 2 kg, maximum combined dimension (length + weight + depth) is 90 cm with no single side longer than 60 cm
- We also ship large goods, items over 70 kg worldwide, just ask :)
- There are items that can’t be shipped. See here for more information. Standard insurance does not cover prohibited items, and certain restricted items, as listed on our website and prohibited for posting in your country. See insurace terms here. It is your responsibility to check to make sure it can be imported into your country. Any custom charge is your sole responsibility to liaise with the Carrier and make payment for the release of the goods.
Covid-19 Notice: ForwardVia is operating as usual during this unprecedented situation with Covid-19. Due to the current situation, some Carriers have temporary suspended service or introduced surcharges to certain countries. Surcharges have been added to the shipping calculator rates. The shipping rates you see is what you pay (excluding VAT and import tax, if applicable as stated above). This is rapidly changing situation, unfortunately is outside our control.
The Carriers informed us that there will be inevitable delay with parcel delivery especially in affected regions. Please allow more time for delivery. For more information, please see here.
Get your UK address now
It's free to sign up and you get your unique UK address instantlySign up