We offer leading courier companies to ensure you a premium delivery experience. Our rates are highly competitive. Scroll down to get rates ↓
Multiple Shipping Options to Abroad
We offer to ship using various Couriers and budget National Carriers like Royal Mail and BPost
Complete the details as accurately as possible to generate a price. Note: Shipping rates shown exclude VAT, local import duties and taxes, clearance fee levied by the destination country are the responsibility of the receiver.
Note: The actual shipping cost depends on the weight and dimension of the package when we measure it.
Clear and Honest Pricing
Shipping rates shown include our handling fee, Carrier's surcharges and supplement and fuel duty. Basically, the price you see is the price you pay us when you order shipping. Rates of course based on our measurement when we have the package, and exclude local tax, duty and clearance, if applicable.
Premium Member gets addditional 5% discount. The shipping calculator does not include this discount.
When comparing with other forwarders, beware most do not include Carrier's surcharges and on top of that you got to pay additional sign up and subscription fees. Therefore it is not like for like comparison with our rates.
Carrier Shipping Conditions:
- DHL and UPS can ship up to 150 kg weight or volumetric weight, maximum length of 274 cm
- DPD to European destinations only. They can accept up to 20 kg, no sides longer than 60 cm, max 250 cm girth
- Landmark Global via EMS network to worldwide destinations can accept up to 30 kg, no sides longer than 150 cm, maximum girth of 300 cm. Landmark do not allow food. If shipped, it will be returned at your cost
- Royal Mail maximum weight is 2 kg, maximum combined dimension (length + weight + depth) is 90 cm with no single side longer than 60 cm. Royal Mail Economy is without tracking, no information can be provided after shipping
- We also ship large goods, items over 150 kg worldwide, just ask :)
- There are items (prohibited goods) that can’t be shipped and there are items that can be shipped but at your own risk. See here for more information.
ForwardVia is operating as usual during this unprecedented situation with Covid-19. The Carriers informed us that there will be inevitable delay with parcel delivery especially in affected regions. Please allow more time for delivery. There are some cancellation of services. For more information, please see here.
Get your UK address now
It's free to sign up and you get your unique UK address instantlySign up